- Add a few drops of shampoo oil – the hair will be very soft after washing.
- Apply oil to the hair, massage into the scalp, and after one hour wash off, the hair will shine.
- For body massage – add a few drops of orange oil to the base oil.
- Used for young skin as an anti-inflammatory agent. Lubricate imperfections and irritated areas with it.
- Massage (3-5 drops mixed with one spoonful of base oil).
- Bathing (10-15 drops per bath).
- Laundry (add a few drops to the washing powder).
- Washing (pour a few drops of fragrance oil into a bucket of water).
- Car (soak a dry car tree or replenish an empty air freshener cartridge).
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun when using orange oil, as this may cause photosensitization.
- Do not use orally.
- The product may cause sensitization in contact with the skin.
- Harmful to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
- Keep away from children.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Capacity: 10 ml.
Orange relief for the senses
Do you like spiritual cosmetics? Do you believe in the healing power of essential oils? You will also find them in our natural version! We present orange oil obtained by cold pressing of ripe oranges. It has a fresh, characteristic, sweet fruit smell that will immediately give you energy and mood for the rest of the day! The oil has a soothing, calming and relaxing effect, reducing nervous tension. Helps with insomnia, allowing you to fall asleep freely. Effective for painful menstrual cramps, constipation or diarrhoea. It normalizes blood pressure, stimulates the lymphatic system. It strengthens the immune system and can help lower the fever in case of colds and flu. The product can also be used for air decontamination. This is a great gift idea for a loved one!
To the face:
General use of essential oils: