- Add a few drops of shampoo oil – the hair will be very soft after washing.
- Apply oil to the hair, massage into the scalp, and after one hour wash off, the hair will shine.
- For body massage – add a few drops of orange oil to the base oil.
- Used for young skin as an anti-inflammatory agent. Lubricate imperfections and irritated areas with it.
- Massage (3-5 drops mixed with one spoonful of base oil).
- Bathing (10-15 drops per bath).
- Laundry (add a few drops to the washing powder).
- Washing (pour a few drops of fragrance oil into a bucket of water).
- Car (soak a dry car tree or replenish an empty air freshener cartridge).
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun when using orange oil, as this may cause photosensitization.
- Do not use orally.
- The product may cause sensitization in contact with the skin.
- Harmful to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
- Keep away from children.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Capacity: 10 ml.
Rose oil of love
Rose from age is a symbol of positive feelings, and its delicate scent makes you feel blissful. This time we placed it in an essential oil extracted by distillation from rosewood. The cosmetic has a very pleasant, spicy and floral aroma, which will stimulate your senses. The oil stimulates cell growth and regenerates tissues, thus it is perfect for acne, scars and wrinkles. It is multifunctional – it supports the care of dry, sensitive, allergic skin, prone to rash and blood vessel cracking or irritation. It is highly effective in the treatment of eczema, rosacea, bacterial and viral skin lesions. It restores balance and peace of mind thanks to the stabilizing properties of the central nervous system, so it can be used for daily meditation or simply to relax on the couch. It alleviates all kinds of headaches, nausea, it has an antidepressant effect. Its scent stimulates passion and also helps with sexual coldness. After all, a rose is the flower of love!
To the face:
General use of essential oils: