- Efficient capacity– approx. 100 g.
- Ingredients: saponified vegetable oils (coconut oil, oil, castor oil, sweet almond oil, cocoa butter, shea butter), field horsetail extract, glycerine, nettle extract, tea tree essential oil, thyme essential oil.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- To ensure that the soap will last as long as possible, store it in a soapbox with holes or a grid to allow water to drain off.
- It is recommended to use a vinegar rinse after washing the hair (pour 1 teaspoonful of vinegar into a glass of water).
- Hand-made product, individual batches may vary in appearance, color and smell. The white coating is formed as a result of soap maturing- it does not prove its inferior properties. It disappears after the first use.
- The cosmetic was created on the basis of natural plant materials. If you have an allergy, stop using the product.
Organic body and hair washing
Wondering how to reduce plastic consumption in cosmetic products? Start by switching shampoo in the bottle to shampoo in a bar. This innovative formula helps to keep hair fresh and in good condition without negative effects on the environment. Our cosmetic is multifunctional, because it is also used to wash the whole body. Shampoo is best for short hair. Refreshes, cleanses very well, helps in the fight against dandruff. The composition contains plant extracts from field horsetail, which affects the healthy appearance of hair. Nettle extract, on the other hand, strengthens hair perfectly. The cube is very efficient, enough for 65-80 washes. The shampoo is great for travel because it does not take up much space. Design created for cosmetic minimalists. Bet on practical and ecological hair washing!
INCI: Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Olivate, Sodium Castorate, Sodium Almondate, Sodium Cocoa Butterate, Sodium Shea Butterate, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Glycerin, Urtica Dioica Leaf Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Thymus Vulgaris Leaf Oil*, Linalool*, Limonene*.
* A component of natural essential oil