- Efficient capacity: approx. 100 g.
- Ingredients: saponified vegetable oils (oil, shea butter, coconut oil, castor oil), black cumin oil, sesame oil, pitch 3%.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- To ensure that the soap will last as long as possible, store it in a soapbox with holes or a grid to allow water to drain off.
- Hand-made product, individual batches may vary in appearance, color and smell. The white coating is formed as a result of soap maturing, it does not prove its inferior properties and disappears after the first use.
A reliable way to treat dandruff and skin problems
Are you struggling with skin problems, dandruff, psoriasis or eczema? You’ve tried everything, but still no effect? See for yourself and check out our tar soap! Tar, or more precisely birch tar, is extracted in a natural way during the distillation of birch wood. Thanks to the ingredients it contains, the soap is known for its disinfectant, antiparasitic and anti-sclerosis properties – this is why it is an excellent option for people suffering from psoriasis or eczema. Thanks to the fact that it also has an anti-inflammatory effect, it is loved by people who struggle with skin problems in the form of acne. In addition, it improves blood supply to the skin and has a toning effect on its irritations. It normalizes the sebaceous glands, reduces itching, has an antiseptic effect and accelerates the healing of small wounds and scratches. Tar soap is caramel-coloured, it foams strongly but also smells intense. The smell resembles the combination of the smell of wood tar and petrol, but the smell does not last too long. It is a fully natural and effective product.
INCI: Sodium Olivate, Sodium Shea Butterate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Ricinoleate, Sodium Almondate, Betula Alba, Sodium Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract