1. Auna Vegan Internet Shop, available at www.aunavegan.com, is run by Anna Kościelnik running a business under the name of Natural Anna Kościelnik, entered into the Central Register and Information on Business Activity (CEIDG) run by the Minister of Economy, NIP 7632052207, REGON 360281951.
2. These regulations are addressed to Consumers and specify the rules and procedures for concluding a Distance Sale Contract with a Consumer through the Store.
1. Consumer – a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller within the framework of the Store, the object of which is not directly connected with his/her business or professional activity.
2. Seller – a natural person conducting business activity under the name of Natural Anna Kościelnik, entered into the Central Register and Information on Business Activity (CEIDG) kept by the Minister of Economy, NIP 7632052207, REGON 360281951
3. Customer – each entity making purchases through the Store.
4. Entrepreneur – a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, to which a separate law grants legal capacity, performing on its own behalf the business activity that uses the Store.
5. Shop – an online store run by the Seller at www.aunavegan.com
6. Distance contract – a contract concluded with the Customer under an organized system of concluding distance contracts (within the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication until the conclusion of the contract.
7. Regulations – these Regulations of the Store.
8. Order – a declaration of will of the Customer made by means of the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding a Product or Products Sales Agreement with the Seller.
9. Account – the Customer’s account in the Store, data given by the Customer and information on Orders placed by him/her in the Store are collected there.
10. Registration form – a form available in the Store, allowing the creation of an Account.
11. Order Form – an interactive form available at the Store which enables placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Cart and specifying the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
12. Cart – an element of the Store’s software, in which the Products selected by the Customer for purchase are visible, as well as there is a possibility of determining and modifying the data of the Order, in particular the quantity of products.
13. Product – a movable item/service available in the Store which is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
14. Sales Agreement – a Product sales agreement concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller through the intermediary of the Online Store. The Sales Contract is also understood as – applying to the features of the Product – a contract for the provision of services and a contract for work.
Contact with the Shop
1. Seller’s address: Słoneczna 18, 64-980 Trzcianka
2. Seller’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Seller’s phone number: 791593887
4. Seller’s bank account number: 51 1910 1048 2663 0328 4876 00015
The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers given in this paragraph.
The Client may communicate with the Seller by phone between 9.00 and 17.00.
In order to use the Shop, including browsing the Shop’s assortment and placing orders for Products, you need:
1. an end device with access to the Internet and a web browser such as Chrome, FireFox, Opera, Internet Explorer or other
2. an active e-mail account (e-mail).
The Seller, to the widest extent permitted by law, is not responsible for interruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Store caused by force majeure, unauthorized action by third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the technical infrastructure of the Customer.
2. browsing the Store’s assortment does not require setting up an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products in the Store’s assortment is possible either after setting up an Account or by providing the necessary personal and address data to enable execution of the Order without setting up an Account.
3. The prices given in the Store are given, depending on the language version, in Polish zloty or euro and are gross prices (including VAT).
4. The final (final) amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including fees for transport, delivery and postal services), of which the Customer is informed on the Store’s website during the process of placing an Order, including the moment of expressing willingness to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
If the nature of the subject matter of the Agreement does not allow, judiciously assessing, for an earlier calculation of the final (final) price, information about the manner in which the price will be calculated, as well as fees for transport, delivery, postal services and other costs, will be given in the Store in the description of the Product.
Rules of placing an Order
In order to place an Order, you should:
1. log in to the Store;
2. select the Product that is the subject of the Order, and then click the “To Cart” button (or equivalent);
3. log in or use the possibility of placing an Order without registration;
4. if the possibility of placing an Order without registration has been chosen – fill in the Order Form by entering the data of the recipient of the Order and the address to which the delivery of the Product is to take place, choose the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the data in the invoice, if different from the data of the recipient of the Order,
5. click the button “Order and pay”. (or equivalent) and confirm the order,
6. choose one of the available payment methods and, depending on the payment method, pay the order within a specified period, subject to § 7 point 3.
Offered delivery and payment methods
1. The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or collection of the ordered Product:
a) courier delivery,
b) personal collection available at the address: 18 Słoneczna Street, 64-980 Trzcianka.
2. The Customer may use the following payment methods:
a) payment by bank transfer to the Seller’s account,
b) electronic payments.
Performance of the sales contract
1. The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the prior submission of the Order by the Customer using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 6 of the Regulations.
2. After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and simultaneously accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for execution takes place through sending by the Seller to the Client an appropriate e-mail message to the Client’s e-mail address given during the submission of the Order, which contains at least the Seller’s statement on receipt of the Order and its acceptance for execution and confirmation of conclusion of the Sales Agreement. At the moment of receiving the above e-mail by the Client, a Sales
3. Agreement is concluded between the Client and the Seller. In case of payment by bank transfer, electronic payments or payment card, the Customer is obliged to make payment within 7 calendar days from the date of concluding the Sales Agreement – otherwise the order will be cancelled.
4. If the Client has chosen a method of delivery other than personal collection, the Product will be sent by the Seller within the period indicated in its description (subject to paragraph 5 of this paragraph), in the manner chosen by the Client during placing the Order.
5. In the case of ordering Products with different delivery dates, the delivery date is the longest given date.
6. In the case of ordering Products with different delivery dates, the Customer has the opportunity to request delivery of the Products in parts or delivery of all Products after completing the entire order.
7. The beginning of the period of the Product delivery to the Customer is counted in the following manner:
a) In the case of the Customer’s choice of the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment card – from the date of crediting the Seller’s bank account.
b) In the case of the Customer’s choice of the method of payment on delivery – from the date of conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
8. In the case of selection by the Customer of personal collection of the Product, the Product will be ready for collection by the Customer within the period indicated in the Product description. The Client will be additionally informed by the Seller about the readiness of the Product for collection by sending an appropriate e-mail message to the e-mail address of the Client provided during placing the Order.
9. In the case of ordering Products with different dates of readiness for collection, the date of readiness for collection is the longest given date.
10. The delivery of the Product takes place exclusively on the territory of Poland.
Right of withdrawal
1. The Consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The period specified in subparagraph 1 starts from the date of delivery of the Product to the Consumer or to a person indicated by him/her other than the carrier.
3. In case of the Contract, which includes many Products, which are delivered separately, in batches or parts, the period indicated in passage 1 runs from the delivery of the last thing, batch or part.
4. The Consumer may withdraw from the Contract by submitting to the Seller a statement of withdrawal from the Contract. In order to keep the deadline for withdrawal from the Contract, it is sufficient to send the statement by the Consumer before the expiry of this deadline.
5. the statement may be sent by traditional mail, fax or e-mail by sending the statement to the Seller’s e-mail address – contact details of the Seller have been specified in § 3.
Claim and warranty
1. the Sales Agreement covers new Products.
2. In case of a defect in the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to make a complaint on the basis of the warranty regulations in the Civil Code.
3, The complaint should be reported in writing or electronically to the addresses of the Seller given in these Regulations.
4. It is recommended to include in the complaint a brief description of the defect, the circumstances (including the date) of its occurrence, the data of the Customer submitting the complaint, and the Customer’s request in connection with the defect of the goods.
5. the Seller will respond to the complaint request immediately, no later than within 14 days, and if it does not do so within this period, it is considered that the Client’s request is justified.
6. Goods sent back under the complaint procedure should be sent to the address given in § 3 of these Regulations, at the expense of the Buyer, not later than 7 days after the purchase.
1. detailed information concerning the possibility for the Consumer to use out-of-court methods of complaint handling and redress and the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and websites of district (city) consumer advocates, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Provincial Inspectorates of Trade Inspection and at the Internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection.
§ 11 Out-of-judicial
ways of handling complaints and pursuing claims
2. The consumer has the following exemplary possibilities of using out-of-court methods of complaint handling and claiming:
3. The consumer is entitled to apply to the permanent consumer arbitration court referred to in Article 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Commercial Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148 as amended), with a request to resolve the dispute arising from the Agreement concluded with the Seller.
4. The Consumer is entitled to apply to the Provincial Inspector of Commercial Inspection, in accordance with art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Commercial Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), for initiation of mediation proceedings to resolve the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller.
5. the Consumer may obtain free assistance in resolving the dispute between him and the Seller, also using the free assistance of the district (city) consumer advocate or social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (among others, the Consumer Federation, Polish Consumer Association).
§ 121. The contracts concluded through the Internet Shop are concluded in Polish.
2. The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in legal regulations, changes in payment and delivery methods – to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller shall inform the Client about each change at least 7 days in advance.
3. In matters not regulated in these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: Civil Code; Act on rendering electronic services; Act on consumer rights, Act on personal data protection.
4. the Client has the right to use out-of-court methods of complaint handling and claiming. To this end, he may submit a complaint via the EU ODR Internet platform available at the address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
5. in case of discrepancies in the language versions of these Regulations, the Polish version of these Regulations remains binding.